Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Possible Abandonment Issues

Don't you just love it when your parents leave you to fend for yourself without any type of  notice of when they will return. Ugh! Second day in a row. It's quite fucking annoying because then I have to take care of her animals. Why do I have to be so sensitive when it comes to feelings of abandonment?!?!?! It just makes me cry just thinking that they just overlook me and think I am not important enough. Why does my family break so many promises that I don't even know what it is like to keep a promise anymore? I don't want sorrys I want answers. That is all I want right now.
I bleed to bring my mind some peace at mind during a time like this. It allows me to focus on something physical instead of mental. Seeing myself bleed gives me a temporary feeling of being alive, kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment