Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Break From Drama

Hey.
So this was the first time I reread any of these journal entries since I first wrote them. It was quite difficult because those words are exactly how I feel/felt. All these entries were written on my phone until I created this blog to hide them from anyone looking through my phone. I look at my wrist and I feel in love and in complete disgust knowing that my parents never intended for me to become like this. Its depressing to know that I started this just because I wanted to draw "attention" to my unhappiness but when I actually did it, I did not want ANYONE to see it... EVER. Now it has taken over my life, my feelings, my so-called-happiness. I still love it though, it may be the addict talking but that's all I am now, an ADDICT. hey there was an ant on my boob xD. LOL. Any who, I just ordered a new pair of arm warmers (my new fave thing) just why must the cute ones be so expensive- like $20-$40. DANG not paying that. I bought ones like these

aren't they cute ;)
Well I am hoping they come in like within the next couple days since they are from CA too. Reading all my entries and such make the urges return. It sucks being considered an addict but that is exactly what it is- an addiction. Also I will upload my essay about what happened with my stepfather. As you have seen, I added pictures.. I felt it necessary to add something visual not just written. So hopefully you don't get too emotionally unstable with those added but to bad. I ain't deleting them ;P Those where the most fitting pictures I could find. Laterz til my next entry later today.


No comments:

Post a Comment