Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I.D.G.A.F

 


Today I woke up at 1:30 PM again. Haha . So I think my insomnia is coming back... I can stay up till 6 am then I will finally fall asleep. I can even stay up days at a time. It is like 4 AM and my mind is still so alert. I don't know what to do. Luckily, nothing triggered me to cut today/yesterday. My only problem was that I dyed my hair and my sister was home being a pest like always. I always wear long sleeves at home so I don't look to suspicious wearing arm warmers 24/7. Well, I went to rinse my hair in the kitchen sink, being it is the only sink that isn't white, and she followed me and just watched me. She really needed to leave. I wanted to pull up my sleeves because they were getting in the way and getting wet, but she would not go away. Ugh! so I had wet sleeves for like an hour.. It sucked. WHY she got to be so annoying?!?! Also, my mother went to her boyfriends house again today to "watch a movie". It is getting really annoying because she just him this morning because he slept over last night AGAIN. She stays up really late just to see him, yet complains EVERY fucking morning about being tired. If you're tired, go to sleep EARLIER instead of seeing your boy toy one night. Ugh, she irritates me. She is acting just like a teenage girl and she's like 38 years old. GROW THE FUCK UP! I am more mature than her. All she does is talk about him.. It's like I DONT GIVE A FUCK! ugh... So I have been listening to music for 8 hours now... Gosh I love music!! <3<3 So I am going to add some more music to the list to the left.. Look them up they are all so good! I listen to them when I am feeling down and struggling with urges, they help! Plus most have good/interesting beats. ^.^ Leave a comment if you know of any other good songs that have to do with self harm, depression, suicide, etc. ;) thanks Good night! Well for you guys. I can't sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment