Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Busy with Damaging Urges

Been spending three days with my friend Selina, it has been fun and uneventful at the same time. Ha. Today, we went to the mall and saw Monster U. It was okay not as good as the original of course haha. Anyways, even though i have been busy the entire time so far, the urges to cut myself have gotten even stronger than before. I have not cut for 2 days now and I have a feeling I will relapse today. I shouldn't say that, but I honestly really wanna bleed... Ugh I feel like crap saying that but it's true. So I truly like cutting my upper thighs better than my arms because I bleed more and the pain is constant being it is thinner skin and when it touches something it stings amazingly. Hmm i got major pyschological issues which isn't a suprise.
Well yay me! Haha. I didn't cut myself tonight :D Also I have improved; I have not hidden my scars/wounds from Selina:). It is easiest if I just ignore them and that way I don't look suspicious and the topic isn't ever brought up. :) I wish I could act this way around everyone and not have them gaulk at me. Gosh I am sad now :(. Anyways, I somewhat know how I used to feel when I did not have these bittersweet scars. Hm well I am going to sign off for tonight. Good night my lovelies and live on to see another day.
photo.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment