Tuesday, July 23, 2013

This is Sempiternal



Bring Me The Horizon is one of the most inspirational bands of all time. Especially after they released their best album, Sempiternal. If you haven't heard this album and you are going through a tough time, I recommend listening to this album it addresses a lot of situations. I am currently OBSESSED with the album.
Hospital for Souls: The monologue is about drug addiction. Second stanza: daily suicidal thoughts. Third stanza: connecting with the listener. People aren't speaking out about their depression because they feel scared and powerless. Fourth Stanza: We walk alone. Idle. No talking. Nameless faces. Lonelyness. Sadness. Fifth stanza: it is basically questioning religious beliefs. Sixth stanza: we are all one. Seventh Stanza: why explore the universe with all these problems and unanswered questions we have here on earth? Rest is self explanatory for the most part.

If you haven't noticed this post isn't really a entry to my journal because I just don't know what really to write being the last one was expressing ALL my feelings. So I have nothing.... The only non-normal thing that happened today was the fact that I walked the dark night trilogy marathon. Then I went to watch the Pirates of the Caribbean marathon and the disc was missing from the case. And I got really pissed and chucked it at the wall, but nothing all to exciting. So now I got stuck watching Beauty and the Beast. But it is still a good movie. Good music.

ALMOST TO 500 VIEWS :D I feel somewhat interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment