Friday, July 5, 2013

Fan Fiction+Stress=Unpredictable

Lately, I have found bruising myself a lot more comforting and helping me release pressure. I do miss cutting myself, it has been two days, but every time I go to do it I just feel like falling asleep because I am so stressed and emotionally drained forever. We will see how long that will last.
These last few days I have been reading this fan fiction on www.piercetheveilfanfiction.com and I am addicted to the story just like everything else. It is called Cesar Antonio Perry Soto. Now if only she wrote the chapters faster so I don't have to wait the continue reading. I get so jealous of the main girl because she is dating Tony <3. Yeah so you guess should check it out if you love PTV too! It is good, besides the fact that it is pretty bad when it comes to punctuation, wording, misspellings, etc. But it is still a comprehensible story.
Follow me on Tumblr Ya'll!! :D haha ya byes

No comments:

Post a Comment