Thursday, July 18, 2013

Quickly Altering Thoughts

Well, I am at AI right now, bored out of my mind. I still have like alittle under 2 hours until my next class and I am like dying. Well I just finished my algebra course; all I have to do is take the final and I won't ever have to come to school on Thursdays until 2 PM. No more waiting 3 hours between classes. Haha.

 I hate shorts!!!! Ugh they are irritating me!! They keep rising the longer I sit down.. And I ain't even moving... Thus my scars and cuts keep showing. I know no one can see them being they are under a table and no one ever notices me so who cares right? It's all the thought of what if someone does notice and confronts me about it. I don't know what I would do with myself. Would I cry? Yell? Shy away? Stay calm? What? I have only had one person confront me which was my father like years ago... It's kind of sad thinking that I walk around everywhere with my scars on my wrists in full view and no one cares to say anything, which can be a good thing. But like, the are new and I broke a promise to my parents and they normally FREAK out whenever I break a promise... Whatever. It is getting really irritating... My Mood Shifts. They change from happy to depressed in like 2.5 seconds and not even reasonably. Like I will be sitting doing something then next thing I know I am anxious and I have no idea why. Like right now I am typing like really fast because y anxiety is through the roof and I have no idea why!! -Breathe- All I can do but it doesn't help ever.

Ugh.... Why must I have 3 hours between classes and I can't even go home being I live an hour a way so it is a waste of time and gas to drive home and back just to pass time. So I just read my fan fictions, which are quite depressing lately, like conversations of suicide and stuff. It really hits home. Makes me sad really. I also go on Tumblr <3 <3 and facebook :/ just to pass my freaking 3 hours of wastefulness. 

Bye. I have nothing more to say.. *Follow on Tumblr!!!* so ill post again when I have something more interesting to say within the next couple days. <3 Ya my Lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment