Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Internet Could Have Just Saved My Life

Hello everyone, I am SOOO sorry I haven't posted in a couple months. I have just been really busy with school and STILL trying to find a job. I am into my second quarter at the Art Institute, it is going okay still just as blah as last quarter.
So let's get to talking about why you are actually reading this.
SO, I am kind of out of the groove of blogging so don't critique too harshly. Thnx <3

Well the past few months I continued cutting. The longest in between cuts was 2 weeks. Then I relapsed for NO apparent reason... I have no self control obviously. I cut today to be honest. I have officially reached the 300 mark on cuts... It will be 3 years since my first self mutilation in December... Yay me -.-. But other than that I am doing good-ish. In September, I joined this online chatroom site called IMVU. I am pretty sure most of you know what it is. If you don't check it out and make an account and friend me, my name is ShawneeAbyss. I made a friend at the beginning named mia but she kind of abandoned me because her online boyfriend broke up with her. -.- ANYWAYS, I then met this girl named AnarchyofTheUnbroken. She is now my sister on there. love her to death. She is so down to earth, yet she has a big family so it is hard to get time to truly talk to her. Lastly I recently found this room called Suicide Sanctuary. BEST ROOM because the people there all know what you are going through. The creator/owner is TheMaskofShadows. Hes soo sweet. I know you will read this so HI <3 haha x). I also met a few other ppl like Meggadeath and DrHax2 they r some awesome dudes. Lately, like today, I truly met some amazing girls named lilmissnotperfect90 and jazzyjlovemeforever. They all know what I deal with so I am shouting out to all of yew because you guys make me life :D yet I don't appreciate the sex talks -.- So anytime I have a need to vent or get someone to lift my spirits I look to them. They keep me going because I know they need me as much as I need them (hopefully xD). Well that is my update on that. I will try and post more as much as I can.
<3 you all <3
Keep Strong My Lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment